Job Description - General Labor
Working as a member of the Laser/Form team you will load, unload, label, sort, move material and parts within a large production setting as outlined by each job’s specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check in, verify, and put away raw material inventory.
- Stage raw materials at each work-center for the day’s production.
- Load and unload machines.
- Operate cranes to move, load, and unload material in a safe and effective manner.
- Use power tools including grinders, cutting wheels, and torch.
- Ensure proper tagging of finished parts and jobs for correct routing.
- Assist in maintenance, cleaning, and repair of equipment as assigned.
Full Time - Day or Swing Shift - starting wage $13 - no experience necessary - training provided