Job Description - General Labor
Working as an integral part of our Manufacturing team, you will perform hands-on physical labor and operation of equipment with the goal of helping to maintain an efficient and timely work flow.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general labor tasks including light lifting and moving of materials, loading and unloading of materials and products.
- Load and unload machines.
- Operate cranes to move, load, and unload material in a safe and effective manner.
- Use power tools including grinders, cutting wheels, and torch.
- Ensure proper tagging of finished parts and jobs for correct routing.
- Assist in maintenance, cleaning, and repair of equipment as assigned.
We now offer a 4 day - 10 hour per day work week with overtime available
Full Time ~ Day or Swing Shift ~ Starting wage $14 ~ No experience necessary ~ Training provided