Job Description - Quality Control
Work as an integral part of the Fabrication and Welding team, you will be responsible for completing inspections and tests to ensure all quality standards are met in the fabrication process according to customer specifications, per Engineering instructions and company quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review quality requirements for individual jobs to ensure those requirements are understood and implemented.
- Ensure tolerances are held by performing visual and dimensional inspection of finished product.
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation and checklists for all inspections or tests in the welding and fabrication process.
- Coordinate and monitor the calibration of all test equipment, fixtures, critical equipment, and instrumentation.
- Enforce compliance with all safety rules and regulations.
Full Time - Day Shift - Start wage $22 and up depending on experience - 2+ years of quality control experience preferred