Job description - Quoting & Cost Estimating
The Quoter serves a vital function in the growth of the company by preparing accurate quotes for new and existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect information on the scope of work and determine the steps, equipment, material, labor cost and any other items needed to complete the project.
- Use information collected to prepare customer quotes.
- Work with Sales team and serve as Sales team member.
- Interpret drafted projects in Auto Cad and Inventor.
- Read and interpret Blue Prints.
- Use Excel and Microsoft Office.
Full Time - Day Shift - Starting wage $25 and up D.O.E. - Minimum 5+ years' experience in a Metal Fabrication environment