Job description - Paint Supervisor
Full Time - Day Shift - Starting Wage dependent upon experience - 5+ Years' experience in an Industrial Paint Department
Working as an integral part of our Paint team the paint supervisor will oversee all paint-related tasks. This position will be responsible for directing and coordinating the activities, schedules and resources of the paint team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities, preparing schedules, and outlining duties of the department.
- Select, develop, train, and supervise staff.
- Conduct performance reviews and solve internal issues.
- Coordinate all paint process improvements and include other departments as needed.
- Verify the proper completion of all checklists, forms, and paperwork.
- Manage the purchase and inventory of necessary supplies and equipment.
- Oversee the maintenance and care of all tools and equipment.