Job description - Paint Assistant
Working as an integral part of our Paint team, you will help apply Bondo and prep automotive and industrial equipment surfaces; along with assisting other team members with other tasks to complete jobs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare parts for paint by sanding, masking and cleaning.
- Apply Bondo putty or filler.
- Process parts according to specifications.
- Tag parts to ensure accurate identification.
- Load parts on racks in a way that ensures desired paint results.
- Ensure the flow of work is maintained by following work schedule and proper staging of parts.
- Facilitate work order documentation according to company standards.
Full Time - Day Shift - Overtime Available - Starting wage $16 and up D.O.E. - 1 year experience preferred