Job description - Industrial Painter
We now offer a 4 day - 10 hour per day work week with overtime available
Full Time - Day Shift - Starting wage $22 and up D.O.E. - 2+ years' experience preferred
Working as an integral part of our Paint team you will help to prep and paint machines, manufactured parts, or surfaces with both protective and decorative materials; such as paint, enamel, or urethane.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process parts according to specifications.
- Prep product as needed.
- Be able to mix two component paint accurately.
- Be able to apply seam seal and caulking as needed.
- Apply Bondo putty or filler when needed.
- Experience with measured paint activators.
- Adjust paint viscosity as needed.
- Be able to touch up and blend spot repairs.
- Knowledge/ability to adjust sprayer valves/nozzles to regulate width and pressure according to painting technique.
- Spray surfaces using the proper surface finishing techniques.
- GK uses air assisted paint pumps
- GK provides employees a fresh air respiratory system
- GK utilizes cup guns
- GK paints small parts and up to 55 ft. long trailers
- GK is proud of our high end industrial paint finishes
- GK employees painting equipment provided
- Side draft/temp controlled paint booths – clean work environments
Other qualities highly desired:
- Self-motivated individual
- Energetic work team member
- Attention to detail
- Attendance is a priority
- Eager and willing to add to knowledge base and skills
- Logical reasoning and problem solving