Job description - Electromechanical / Control Systems Engineer
Full Time - Salary D.O.E. - Early (0-3 yr) and mid-career (5-8 yr) experienced professionals needed
Working as an integral part of our Engineering team you will design, develop, and document GK Machine's line of Agricultural Equipment and Contract Manufacturing (CM) projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete detailed design, analysis, and documentation of electrical and electromechanical systems for GK equipment and CM projects.
- Design/Develop electrical schematics and wiring routing/harnesses.
- Design/Develop electromechanical and hydraulic mechanical control systems.
- Design/Develop equipment operator control systems and information display systems.
- Create/Model part, sub-assembly, and assembly level designs for equipment/projects.
- Create and maintain accurate schematics, bill of materials, and control system documentation.
- Prepare appropriate engineering drawings to support manufacture of parts/assemblies.
- Create documentation for assembly procedures and check lists.
- Support manufacturing process development, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement.
- Make updates and changes to improve product design, quality, and manufacturability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Agricultural, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent background/experience.
- Experience in electromechanical machine design and control systems (Parker IQAN) preferred.
- Working knowledge/experience of 3D Solid Modeling using Autodesk Inventor or equivalent.
- Interest/desire to work in a fast paced, hands-on environment with a large variety of projects.