Job description - Machine Operator
Full Time - 2+ years' experience preferred
Working as an integral part of our laser / forming team, you will help in the daily setup and operation of programming, operating and maintenance of the laser / press brake forming machines within our production setting as outlined by each jobs engineering specifications and drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily machine startup and shutdown procedures.
- Locate and load programs for each job.
- Stage raw materials at each work-center for the day's production.
- Ensure production schedule follow through as allocated by the scheduling department.
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufacturer's machine recommendations.
- Check parts per GK Machine and ISO standards.
- Assist other CNC operators with any of their daily duties and help with most operational issues that could arise.
- Know and use proper rigging techniques to load and unload machines.