Job description - Human Resource Specialist
Working as an integral part of the Human Resource Department you will perform a variety of tasks to fulfill the responsibility of leading GK's HR programs and policies as they apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain staffing needs by recruiting and selecting employees.
- Prepare employees for assignment by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintain employee benefit programs and associated records.
- Ensure company compliance with all policies and legal requirements.
- Assist in complying with safety regulations by facilitating Safety Committee meetings and projects.
- Associates Degree in business administration or relevant field.
- Successful work experience as a Human Resource Specialist, administrator or other HR position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Full Time ~ Day Shift ~ Salary D.O.E.