Job description - Manual Machinist
Full Time ~ Day Shift ~ Overtime Available ~ Starting wage $25 and up D.O.E. ~ 1 year experience preferred
Working as an integral part of our Machining team, you will help to produce machined parts as outlined in engineering specifications and drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, interpret, and understand both geometric dimensions and tolerances on blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Perform set ups and operations of manual mill, lathe, and drill press to produce parts.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Work with close tolerances on machined parts.
- Ability and knowledge of using precision instruments.
- Must have own basic tools.