Job description - Paint Prep / Painter Assistant
Full Time - Day Shift - Overtime Available - Starting wage $15 and up D.O.E. - Experience in the paint industry a plus - Training provided
Working as an integral part of our Paint Department team you will assist in preparing parts for liquid paint or powder coating operations as outlined by job specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare parts for paint by sanding, masking and cleaning.
- Tag parts to ensure accurate identification.
- Load parts on racks in a way that ensures desired paint results.
- Ensure the flow of work is maintained by following work schedule and proper staging of parts.
- Facilitate work order documentation according to company standards.