Job description - Assembly - Level 2
Full Time, Day shift, Monday thru Friday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime available, pay determined by experience, Level 1 Starting wage $20-22, Level 2 wage $23-25, Level 3 wage $26-30 ~ Minimum of 2+ years' experience preferred
Working as an integral part of our Assembly team, you will help complete the assembly of finished products using sub-assemblies, weldments, features, and fasteners as outlined by their engineering specifications and drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities
Level One Assembly Technician:
- Experience with hydraulic, hand, torque, and air tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings for assembly purposes.
- Understanding of Bill of Material to gather material for assembly.
- Assemble to print fit, form, and function.
- Follow prints for specifications.
- Make, install, plumb hydraulic hoses, and components.
- Examine all connections for correct fit of fastened parts and subassemblies.
- Assist in assembly repairs as needed.
Level Two Assembly Technician:
Able to perform all skills of Assembler I as well as the following:
- Performs semi-routine assembly tasks like electrical installation and hydraulic assembly, or any other designated routine sub-assembly.
- Works independently with the aid of assembly drawings, performs routine and semi-routine assembly and subassembly tasks.
- Read and interpret detailed prints and work instructions written or verbal to complete assembly of products according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Responsible for interpreting the results of specific test procedures, suggesting methods of improvement to area supervisor, troubleshooting complex issues.
- Regularly operates production equipment, power tools, and some test equipment while maintaining quality and productivity standards and following safety guidelines.
- At this level, assembly is in the process of learning to build an entire product and will participate in training or checking work for less experienced assemblers.
- Ensures completed jobs are correctly marked, and checklists are finished as per ISO and GK standards.