Job Description - General Fabricator
Full Time - Day Shift - Starting wage $23-$26 per hour and up depending on experience - 1 year experience preferred.
Working as an integral part of our fabrication team, you will help by welding and fabricating a variety of materials as outlined by their engineering specifications and drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify universal weld symbols and various materials so you will be able to both describe and perform proper welding procedures.
- Knowledge of key differences in all common steel material shapes and alloys.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Provide consistent weld patterns with various types of wire and rods.
- Fabricate to the specified tolerances laid out for each job.
- Accurately measure and record material usage and track time by each project and/or job.
- Accurately cut, clean, deburr and prep parts for fabrication.
- Meet or exceed estimated production times.
- Complete required safety training and wear PPE to operate equipment is a safe manner.