Job description - Paint/Powder Coat Technician
Full Time - Day Shift - Overtime Available - Starting wage $19-$23 per hour depending on experience
By working as a key member of the Finishing Department, you will help schedule, plan and ensure on-time production schedule. Duties include prep and powder coat machines, manufactured parts, or surfaces with both protective and decorative materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling and planning for jobs to ensure on-time production.
- Prepare machines, parts and products as needed for finishing and powder coating.
- Process and prepare parts according to specifications and document jobs closure.
- Ability to adjust sprayer valves and nozzles to regulate width and pressure of spray according to knowledge of painting and powder coating techniques.
- Accurately and timely spraying of surfaces using the proper surface powder coating procedures and techniques.