Job description - CNC Machinist
Full Time - Day Shift - Overtime available - Starting wage $19 and up D.O.E. - 1+ year experience preferred
Working as an integral part of our Machining team you will help to produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical controlled (CNC) machine as outlined by each job's engineering specifications and drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, interpret, and understand both geometric dimensions and tolerances on blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Translate instructions and edit programs into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Work with close tolerances on machined parts.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Ability and knowledge of using precision instruments.