Job description - CNC Machinist
Full Time - Day Shift - Overtime available - Starting wage $28 D.O.E. - 3+ years' experience required
Working as an integral part of our Machining team you will help to produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical controlled (CNC) machine as outlined by each job's engineering specifications and drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, interpret, and understand both geometric dimensions and tolerances on blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Translate instructions and edit programs into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Work with close tolerances on machined parts.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Ability and knowledge of using precision instruments.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years of experience in a machine shop environment
- Familiar with Fanuc CNC Interface
- Experience with DMG Mori CNC Machines
- Able to troubleshoot and dial in new programs to run with optimal feeds and speeds
- 2+ years of experience with Multi-Axis Machining
-Horizontal Mill with Pallet System
-Multi Axis Lathes with Live Tooling