Job description - Mechanical Assembly/Paint Quality Inspector
Full Time - Day Shift - Starting Wage Dependent Upon Experience - 5+ years' experience in quality control preferred
Working as an integral part of our Quality Assurance team, you will help in conducting quality checks of the paint and assembly operations within GK's production setting as outlined by each jobs engineering specifications and drawings. Must be able and understand detailed prints and work instructions written or verbal, to maintain ISO and GK quality standards to meet customer requirements and satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure products conform to GK quality standard by inspecting, testing, or measuring products.
- Assist and work closely with team members as the need arises.
- Be able to communicate problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Understanding of industrial paint and powder coat systems.
- Address process improvement opportunities with management.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action.
- Five years mechanical assembly / paint experience or in related field.
- Able to read and interpret work orders and blueprints.
- Proficient in the use of a wide variety of dimensional measuring equipment.
- Experience in ISO 9001 Quality Management system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.