Job description - Manufacturing Engineer
Full Time - Salary D.O.E. - Early (0-3 yr) and mid-career (5-8 yr) experienced professionals needed
Working as an integral part of our Engineering team you will help design, develop, document, and manufacture GK Machine’s line of Agricultural Equipment and Contract Manufacturing (CM) projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review designs for DFM acceptability of GK manufacturing capabilities.
- Develop/Improve manufacturing process in support of GK equipment and CM projects.
- Support GK quality objectives by providing a data driven quality approach to manufacturing.
- Design and develop manufacturing fixtures to improve output and quality.
- Provide sustaining engineering to currently shipping GK equipment and CM projects.
- Support documentation and procedures regarding BOM’s and engineering changes.
- Create documentation for assembly procedures and check lists.
- Support manufacturing process development, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement.
- Make updates and changes to improve product design, quality, and manufacturability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Agricultural, Industrial Engineering, and/or equivalent background/experience.
- Knowledge/experience of 3D Solid Modeling and Autodesk Inventor or equivalent desired.
- Interest/desire to work in a fast paced, hands-on environment with large variety of projects.