Job description - Mechanical Design Engineer
Full Time - Salary D.O.E. - Early (0-3 yr) and mid-career (5-8 yr) experienced professionals needed
Working as an integral part of our Engineering team you will help design, develop, and draft GK Machine's line of Agricultural Equipment and Contract Manufacturing (CM) projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete detailed design and documentation of GK equipment and CM projects.
- Model part, sub-assembly, and assembly level designs for equipment/projects.
- Create and maintain accurate bill of materials.
- Prepare drawings to support manufacture of parts/assemblies.
- Create documentation for assembly procedures and check lists.
- Support manufacturing process development, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement.
- Make updates and changes to improve product design, quality, and manufacturability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Agricultural, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent background/experience.
- Experience in mechanical equipment/machine design and manufacturing preferred.
- Working knowledge/experience of 3D Solid Modeling using Autodesk Inventor.
- Interest/desire to work in a fast paced, hands-on environment with large variety of projects.