Job description - Laser Operator
Full Time ~ Day Shift ~ Overtime available ~ Starting wage $16 and up D.O.E. ~ 1+ year experience preferred
Working as an integral part of our Laser/Form team you will help in the programming, operating and maintenance of the Laser and Plasma machinery within GK’s production setting as outlined by each jobs engineering specifications and drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily machine startup and shutdown procedures on CNC cutting equipment.
- Stage raw materials at each work-center for the day’s production.
- Know and use proper rigging techniques to load and unload machines.
- Ensure production schedule follow through as allocated by the scheduling department.
- Assist in loading and unloading team members' machines when production requires additional manpower to maintain throughput.
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of cutting equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufacturers machine recommendations.
- Perform some machine alignment procedures, optic cleaning to keep equipment at peak operating performance.
- Operate single or multiple machines simultaneously when required.