Job description - Press Brake Operator
Full Time - Swing Shift - Starting wage $18-$20 and up D.O.E. - 1+ year experience preferred
Working as an intricate part of our Laser/Form team you will oversee the daily setup and operation of CNC operated press brake machines within a manufacturing production setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily machine startup and shutdown procedures on CNC operated press brake.
- Locate and load programs for each job as outlined in engineering specifications.
- Stage raw materials at each work-center for the day's production.
- Ensure production schedule follow through as allocated by the scheduling department.
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of cutting equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufacturer's machine recommendations.
- Check first article parts to ensure accuracy prior to full production run.
- Assist other CNC operators with any of their daily duties and help with most operational issues that could arise.