Job description - Press Brake Operator
Full Time ~ Day and Swing Shift ~ Overtime available ~ Starting wage $16 and up D.O.E. ~ 1+ years experience preferred ~ Swing shift schedule is 4 days a week, 10 hours a day
Working as an intricate part of our Laser/Form team you will help in the daily setup and operation of press brake machines within our production setting as outlined by each jobs engineering specifications and drawings
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily machine startup and shutdown procedures on press brake.
- Locate and load programs for each job.
- Stage raw materials at each work-center for the day's production.
- Ensure production schedule follow through as allocated by the scheduling department.
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of cutting equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufacturer's machine recommendations.
- Check parts per GK and ISO standards.
- Assist other CNC operators with any of their daily duties and help with most operational issues that could arise.