Job description - Data Entry/Customer Service
Full Time - Day Shift - $16 and up DOE, 2+ years' experience preferred, Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
The Data Entry/Customer Service person provides administrative and data entry support to outside and inside sales representatives. This position answers incoming inquiries from customers and prospects who contact GK's sales department for product information, order status, delivery information and billing questions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives customer purchase orders and creates sales orders utilizing the company's computerized CRM/Quoting/Database management systems.
- Works with the company’s sales team to handle order entry and provide follow-through with customers, delivering fast and accurate responses to their inquiries.
- Communicates via telephone, email, written correspondence and in-person with customers to ensure their requirements are understood; follows back with customer to seek clarity when needed.
- Communicates with the sales, planning and engineering teams to ensure the customer requirements are accurately met.
- Monitors and adjusts current pricing levels to ensure the company is adequately charging for its products based on material costs, historical data and labor rates.
- Inform production and planning of customer requirements and reporting.
- Create and maintain customer computerized records, entering customer information and keep database updated when changes occur.
- Create and produce accurate reports and other information as requested by sales and or management.