Job description - Greenhouse - General Labor Position
Full Time - Day Shift - Overtime Available - starting wage $16 - training provided, Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
Working as an integral part of our Manufacturing team you will perform hands-on physical labor and operation of equipment with the goal of building greenhouse parts, filling greenhouse supply orders and preparing greenhouse kits for shipping. Maintain an efficient and timely work flow to meet customer demand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general labor tasks including light lifting and moving of materials, loading and unloading of materials and products.
- Load and unload machines, bend metal, create accurate parts.
- Operate equipment to move, load, and unload material in a safe and effective manner.
- Use power tools including benders, cutting wheels and torch.
- Ensure proper documentation and tagging of finished parts and jobs for correct routing.
- Keep area organized, maintain inventory, and prepare for next day orders.
- Assist in maintenance, cleaning, and repair of equipment as assigned.