Job Description - Hydraulic Service - Ag Machine Repair Technician
Full Time ~ Day Shift ~ Starting wage $21 and up D.O.E. ~ 2+ years' experience preferred
Working as a part of GK Machine's Service/Repair team, you will help provide hydraulic and repair services to our agricultural customers on-site by diagnosing, adjusting, repairing, and overhauling farm machinery and vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recondition and repair equipment assigned to the repair department in the shop.
- Diagnose hydraulic circuits, motors, cylinders, hubs etc.
- Make, install, plumb hydraulic hoses, and components.
- Troubleshoot and resolve electronic and electrical malfunctions.
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, and construction drawings.
- Utilize standard equipment repair manuals and schematic diagrams.
- Identify universal weld symbols and various materials in order to both describe and perform proper welding procedures.
- Weld with various types of wire and rods in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools following appropriate methods and procedures.