Job Description - Ag Repair Technician
Full Time - Salary: $20-$24 per hour, or more depending on experience
You will be working as an integral member of GK Machine's Service/Repair team. You will provide hydraulic and repair services to agricultural customers by diagnosing, adjusting, repairing, and overhauling farm machinery and implements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide service and repair to agricultural equipment and implements.
- Diagnose hydraulic circuits, motors, cylinders, hubs, etc.
- Make, install, and plumb hydraulic hoses and components.
- Troubleshoot and resolve electronic and electrical malfunctions.
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, and engineering drawings.
- Utilize standard equipment repair manuals and schematic diagrams.
- Identify universal weld symbols and materials to describe and perform proper welding procedures.
- Weld with various types of wire and rods in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
- Use various hand and power tools following appropriate methods and procedures.
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available