Job description - Electrical Assembly Technician
Full Time - Day Shift - Starting wage $18 and up D.O.E. - 2+ years' experience preferred
Working as an integral part of our Electrical Assembly team you will help to route, wire, assemble, and install electrical wiring and components outlined by their engineering specifications or drawings.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, and work orders to determine material requirements and assembly instructions.
- Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits; checking for defects or damage prior to installation/assembly.
- Assemble and wire electrical, mechanical or sub-assemblies according to written instructions, drawings or diagrams by following methods and sequence of operations.
- Make and install wire harnesses and panels on equipment as directed by department lead.
- Assist service department with rework and repair.