Job description - CNC Machining Center Operator III
Full Time ~ Day Shift ~ Overtime Available ~ Wage $27-$33 ~ with 2+ year experience
You'll be working as an integral part of our Machining team. You will help to produce machined parts by setting up and operating computer numerical controlled (CNC) machines as outlined by each job’s engineering specifications and drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to set up jobs using setup sheets and instructions and ability to check new CNC programs as required.
- Able to perform program edits and write short programs at the controller level.
- Read, interpret, and understand dimensions and tolerances on blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Work with close tolerances on machined parts to achieve desired results.
- Experience running and setting up CNC equipment; vertical mills, horizontal mills, turning centers, multi-axis turning centers.
- Experience and knowledge of manual machining.
- Ability and knowledge of using precision instruments, hand tools, and measuring equipment.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years of machining experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a machine shop or manufacturing environment.
- Experience and knowledge working with DMG Mori CNC Machines (NLX2500, NT5400 and CTX Beta 1250TC) and Mori Seiki (NHX 6300).
- 2 years of experience with Multi-Axis Machining, including Multi-Axis Lathes with Live Tooling.
- Able to troubleshoot and dial in new programs to run with optimal feeds and speeds.